Wilderness Dance Registration
Thank you very much for your interest in registering for the upcoming Wilderness Dance Vision Quest. In order to adequate participation as well as the safety of all participants, we ask you to complete the following steps.
- Read the following Cancellation and Payment Policies
- Complete your Wilderness Dance Registration (button below)
- Pay your $50 deposit (*subject to restrictions below).
Upon approval of registration the deposit will be applied to your program fee.
- Complete and submit the Health Questionnaire
- Read and sign the Wilderness Dance Waiver of Liability
Wilderness Dance Cancels Program
If a minimum number of participants are not registered within three to four weeks of the start date, the Wilderness Dance Vision Quest might be cancelled. If cancelled for low registration then all participants receive a full refund or they can transfer payment to a future event held within two years of the cancellation.
Participant Cancels Registration
- If notice of cancellation is received within 30 days of program, deposits are non-refundable.
- If notice is received at least 30 days prior to program, deposits can applied to a future program. The payment must then be used within two years or it will be forfeited entirely.
- Payments made over and above the deposit (minus any incurred costs) will be refunded at the time of cancellation.
- Payments can be made securely online.
- A $50 deposit is required from all participants in order to process your registration and to hold your place in the Wilderness Dance Vision Quest.
- Payment of balance is due no later than 2 weeks prior to the start of the Wilderness Dance Vision Quest.
- When registering within 2 weeks of the Wilderness Dance Vision Quest start date, please pay the entire program fee.
- If you have questions regarding payment policies or wish to inquire about other payment options, please contact us.